・『GTAオンライン』で株式市場『BAWSAQ』と『LCN』が利用可能に。・プレイヤーはBAWSAQ市場を変動させるためにBoiler Room businessを開始可能に。・Boiler Room Directors Officeから株式市場の操作を開始できる。プレイヤーはBAWSAQの投資を管理し、LCNから直接利益を得ることが可能に。・ライドシェアサービス『PYLFER』がスマートフォンアプリ、連絡先、ウェブサイトから利用可能に。・『Grotti Denovo』や『Truffade A-Type』などの新しい乗り物が各種販売サイトに登場。・幅広い新しい服装やメイクを実装。・新しい武器『Firemen Axe』, 『Snubnosed Revolver』, 『Heavy Rifle』を実装。・$AVONや$PYLF, $GANJなどの新しい会社がBAWSAQとLCNに登場。・Rockstar Social Clubに新しいクルーの分類『Bean Counters』を追加。・いくつかのコンタクトミッション（株と恐怖など）は、市場操作ミッションに変更。
It’s about time that we grew out of the gritty gunplay on the streets of Los Santos and evolved into a more sophisticated form of crime. We’re tossing out that blood soaked tank top for a starched dress shirt and tacky tie as you grope the BAWSAQ and yank out your reward from the Liberty City National Exchange. Be prepared to work alongside your pervy patriarch Lester Crest and the self-proclaimed market guru Karl Kelly as you bend the crippling economy to your favor.
While reading, you can listen to the custom made ‘Mounting Bulls & Riding Bears’ Spotify Playlist here.
- The BAWSAQ and LCN Markets are now available for GTA: Online across all platforms.
- Players can now start a Boiler Room business to fluctuate the BAWSAQ market in their favor.
- New Market Manipulation work can be launched from your Boiler Room Directors Office, which allows players to manage BAWSAQ investments and profit directly from the gains and losses of LCN Market Companies.
- The new Ride Share Service, PYLFER, is now available via the Pylfer phone app, contact, and website.
- New vehicles are rolling into dealerships and off of military depots, like the Grotti Denovo, Truffade A-Type, and more.
- A wide selection of new clothing and cosmetic options have been added to strut your stuff on the trade floor.
- A selection of new weapons is now available for cutting down the competition, such as the Firemen Axe, Snubnosed Revolver, and Heavy Rifle.
- New companies have been added to the BAWSAQ and LCN exchanges such as $AVON, $PYLF, and $GANJ (Online Markets only).
- A new crew classification, ‘Bean Counters’ has been added as an option for Crews on the Rockstar Social Club.
- Some Contact Missions (such as Stocks and Scares) have been retired and rolled over into Market Manipulation missions.
- Fleeca Banks across the state are now open and can be targeted for robberies.
- Armored Trucks have returned to the streets of Los Santos.
- Safes in the backs of Convenient Stores can now be broken into, either by brute force or delicate fingering.
- Special Cargo can now be delivered by driving or landing in a corona without the player having to enter the warehouse (Similar to Business Battles).
- Players can now block Contacts in their phone.
- Players can now repel out of all stationary helicopters.
- The JB 700 can now be recommissioned upon researching upgrades in your Bunker.
- Certain Personal Aircraft can now be launched from the CEO Office.
- Improvements to the Pegasus and Personal Vehicle systems.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Boiler Room (2000)
- American Psycho (2000)
- The Wolf of Wallstreet (2013)
- Wallstreet and Wallstreet II (1987 & 2010)
- Mad Men (2007-2015)
Ever since you stepped out of that coach class seat into LSIA you’ve heard tell of the get rich quick schemes that come from playing the stocks. Now thanks to our IT teams fixing those pesky broken web links, the Mounting Bulls & Riding Bears Update allows the criminals of Los Santos to move their money from Grove Street to Wall Street with access to the incredibly hairy BAWSAQ and LCN Markets.
Players should be on the lookout for correspondence from esteemed financial analyst Karl Kelley: writer of the market crashing book ‘Mounting Bulls and Riding Bears; A Guide to the Stocks.’ Karl has started working closely with prolific stock exchange conspirator Lester Crest and together, they hope to include you in their new joint venture of capitalistic manipulation and conquest. Purchase a new Boiler Room Office from the Maze Bank Foreclosures website to start up your new company, hire a staff of eager interns who will begin pushing your stock suggestions on the oblivious citizens of San Andreas, and sway the BAWSAQ to your favor.
Purchasing upgrades to staffing, equipment, and office space will allow your small four cubicle office to expand into a bustling cesspool of corporate swindle. Just be ready to adjust your trades and to keep an eye on the market to ensure your funds stay growing!
“One crucial lesson that my most devoted readers gather from my book is simply this; Change is consistent. But change is not unknown. Change is known, and OWNED by those who INFLUENCE change. Change is good, or bad, and boy does that feel good! That’s a straight quote from Chapter Six; Topping off the Greeks, my friends.” – Karl Kelly
From the Directors Office Computer players can launch Market Manipulation missions for or against major LCN Exchange Rivals. Launching a Bull or Bear Move from here will either contribute to the increase of value to the stock in a company, or decrease rival stock value upon completion.
These moves will always attack the competition directly, resulting in their stock losing a little value. The overall goal from bear market movements is for the company to lose share value, which can increase a competitors stock worth as well as make the effected companies stocks a good purchase later on when at a more cost effective buying price. Didn’t think you’d be learning a little while reading through this concept, did you?
PR NIGHTMARE: Create a media frenzy for your rival company; Dress as employees and perform questionable acts, sabotage work environments and company standards, or disassemble a company’s carefully crafted image.
Examples: (RCV Only) Dressed as NOOSE, break up a peaceful protest for your competitor and beat the protestors into submission.
Collect sensitive information from a Whistleblower; follow the clues to find the contact and pickup location, discreetly collect, and then deliver it to a News Agency.
Follow a hot tip on a CEO or POI representing your rival’s interests, then take photos or collect evidence on their lewd, cruel, or disgusting behavior.
PROFIT FROM LOSS: Directly attack a Rival Companies Vehicles, Locations, or Assets to drive up value in your own investments.
Examples: Head to the Airport and destroy Fly U.S. or AirEmu Vehicles, while protecting your companies vehicles.
Destroy delivery vehicles by land, air, or sea belonging to a rival company.
Vandalize the storefronts of your rival. Players are given Spray Paint to deface property.
Follow the damn train, board it, and destroy its cargo by causing it to derail.
ASSASINATIONS: Much like in Single Player, Players are hired by Lester to kill POIs, CEOs, and VIPs that directly are impacting the public relations or growth of a competitor.
Examples: Sneak into Bahama Mamas West and kill the target. Players can wait to do a stealth takedown in the bathroom.
Kill the target before they reach their destination. Different targets may have different means of transport, as well as levels of protection (Government, Private, or Criminal Details).
Attack the target at their hunkered down location (think Popov from Prison Break).
In contrast to the lumbering loses that come with Bear movements, the Bull Moves charge into the china shop with the intent on driving up stock value. These positions will allow your investments to steadily gain value by improving public image, stifling competitors, and getting ahold on market secrets for your corporate allies to profit from.
CORPORATE ESPIONAGE: Discreetly steal data and trade secrets for your company from their corporate rival.
Examples: (Terrorbyte Only) Use the Drone to take pictures of investigation files on desks in the IAA Mid-level Office.
Break into the IAA Roof Office and steal data from their servers.
Disguised as Bank Employees, thumbsuck the financial records of your rival from the Pacific Standard Managers computer.
COERSION: Convince your target to change their public opinion or support of your investment company.
Examples: Kidnap the target and lead them out into the desert to be left to wander.
Steal the targets transportation and take them for a joyride.
Follow a target on foot and intimidate them.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Protect your invested companies interests and resources to ensure they continue to prosper unhindered.
Examples: Protect a Freight Ship as it is headed out to sea; do not allow it to be boarded by pirates, or its cargo to be totally destroyed.
Collect a VIP from a location and deliver them to their destination safely. VIPs will have preferences for what transportation they will allow to be moved in.
A political or corporate person of interest is in danger of being assassinated at a public event. Identify their assassin and kill them before they are successful. (Featuring occasional guest appearances by Jock Cranley or Sue Murry, as well as other celebrities and familiar faces).
DAILY STOCK IMPACT
With the Mounting Bulls & Riding Bears Update, everything keeps the market and its investors moving. From clearing out a Merryweather Gang Hideout to completing a Heist, the GTA: Online Community defines how stocks rise and fall.
Examples: Completing the Humane Labs Raid will take a hit at Merryweather Stock, while completing ‘The Bogdhan Problem’ will bump up AVON shares, respectively.
Purchasing products, such as ammo, cigarettes, and Pibwasser, will have very small effects on their stocks.
Purchasing vehicles from specific brands will contribute to certain stock growth, likewise, selling or destroying specific vehicles also have an adverse effect.
Day-to-day activities affect both BAWSAQ and the LCN, but rather inconsequentially.
The real money comes from your direct manipulation activities.
Players will be motivated to stop your activities in Free Roam, being prompted with Cash and RP rewards for killing, destroying, or disrupting your activities, so stay on your guard!
Corporate America certainly has a few extra benefits when it comes to shoveling bails of money into the furnace of capitalism; invest enough into a company and they will give you some extra rewards and services! Below are just a few of the perks of becoming a major shareholder in a BAWSAQ or LCN company.
- Merryweather: 75% Discount on all Merryweather Services.
- Gruppe Sechs: Random tipoffs on Armored Truck routes for cargo to steal.
- Ammu-Nation: 15% Discount on all in-store purchases.
- Shark Credit Card: +2% Cash Bonus on Shark Cards.
- Binco: 35% Discount on all Binco bought clothing items.
- Pylfer: 45% Discount on all Pylfer Services.
- Eugenics Incorporated: An extra crate is given whenever Medical Supplies are stolen.
- Redwood Cigarettes: Free Cigarettes. An extra crate of Tobacco & Alcohol is given when stolen.
- Pibwasser: Free Beer! An extra crate of Tobacco & Alcohol is given when stolen.
- Fleeca: Will pay out periodic dividends to its majority shareholders.
- Avon: A 5% buy-in discount for Doomsday Heists.
In addition to these exclusive bonuses, players receive a free Corporate Logo T-Shirt!
Have any other ideas for Corporate Rewards and bonuses? Let’s discuss in the comments!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Players are only able to own up to a certain limit of shares per company: This amount is dependent on the players Reputation Level.
- Players can only invest up to a certain amount per 24 hour real time cycle (similar to betting in Jobs).
- Single Player and Online Markets do not effect one another.
- The markets are impacted by player actions, which means the community can work together or against one another to bolster or hinder a stocks growth.
- Each market is platform oriented (Xbox, PlayStation, and PC).
- Rockstar could manage stocks with drip-feed events and sales on particular stocks (along with regular drip-feed content) to engage the community and regulate stock prices.
Looking for an aggressive start to your new white collar criminal career? Buy in with your fellow moguls with a starting collection of shares on your choice of market companies. Use this pack to purchase a lump sum of up to ten shares across five BAWSAQ & LCN companies.
Can be purchased in your consoles game store.*
Are you too lazy to get yourself around town? Looking to take a load off, or get a load out with the lady of the evening accompanying you? From the millennial ideologists who couldn’t afford a car and yet were dependent on public transportation comes a new ridesharing experience, PYLFER. Order elitist cars with protection details, Throw parties in the back of Stretch variants, or simply enjoy the unwavering loyalty of a chauffeur without fear of insubordination or judgment.
Wide arrays of services are available for you to use with the new Ride Share Platform, listed below:
Basic Pickup – Cost = $100 + Mileage
A standard vehicle pickup from a basic driver. The driver may panic under fire or abandon the fare if in danger.
Premium Pickup – Cost = $5,000 + Mileage
A high quality vehicle with a respectable chauffer. The driver has been around the block and will drive defensively under pressure. Choices of vehicles included.
Deluxe Pickup – Cost = $15,000 + Mileage
This vehicle comes with an additional, armed vehicle escort that stays close to the fare. Safety is our biggest concern, and with this elite package you with be protected and pampered all at once. Choices of vehicles included.
The ‘Obey and Survive’ Package – Cost = $35,000 + Mileage
An armored vehicle transport with a police escort. Any attackers may think twice with the LSPD on your side. Comes with a LSPD Charger for you and two Police Cruisers to accompany you.
The ‘I Know People’ Package – Cost = $75,000 + Mileage
No dollar is spared in the budget when we order you a personal Merryweather convoy. Just meet the convoy at one of the designated pickup locations and these war-hardened warriors will get you to your destination safe and sound. Package includes two Merryweather Mesas, an armored SUV variant, an armed Insurgent, and one Buzzard attack chopper.
Because when it comes to PYLFER, we take the Service away from Taxi.
Fire Axe – The tool of the trade for recovering loot from a burning building and saving lives, I guess. With the swinging force of a baseball bat, backed by the shining talents of the average American psycho, wield this new addition to your arsenal with finesse and serial ferocity.
Snubnosed Revolver – A symbol of justice within the era of bootleggers and two-bit gangsters, the Snubnosed Revolver has been modernly repurposed as a one-handed pistol variant, coming complete with a great deal of recoil combined with a sufficient and fast damage deal out against your close quartered opposition.
Heavy Rifle – Did somebody say, “Burst-fire automatic rifle with a little kick but a lot more punch?” Well even if you didn’t, Vom Fuerer decided that this was exactly what the modern day gun collector ordered. Firing a burst of three rounds per pull, this rifle brings heavy damage at the price of short delays and recoil.
Based on the Ferrari F355 from Boiler Room
Based on the Lamborgini Urus
Based on the Bugatti Type 41 Royale
Mammoth Patriot Classic
Based on the Hummer H1
Returning from GTA: IV
Based on the Ford 2017 Raptor
Lumbering over mountainous ranges and treading over salmon aimlessly warding the streams of Paleto Forest emerges the Bravado Kodiak, a symbol of grit and gumption to the hard handed laborers and modern frontiersmen. With a wide assortment of customizable options ranging from an off-roaders dream rig to a redneck mudder, you should prepare to be the biggest, loudest, and most overbearing thing on the road. Who needs a personality when you have a big truck and opinionated decals?
The last of long forgotten relics has emerged, and treasure hunters as well as sun maddened lunatics alike are scouring the Senora Desert to find this highly sought after memento to a time when crime was law.
If you so choose to wander out into the arid wasteland you may find through peculiar means the path to one of your ancestors’ most prized possessions, the gun that won the West, the Winchester Repeater.
Once you acquire this legendary rifle, complete the Kills Challenge for a GTA$250,000 bonus and to unlock a special skin for it in Red Dead Redemption 2 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
All of the GTA Modders and the Modding Community who designed the original creations used in these car concepts, listed here:
· Grotti Denovo – Alex9581
· Lampadati Orox - Los Santos Import
· Truffade A-Type – Kafaros
· Bravado Kodiak – Vans123
· Patriot Classic – Darewnoo
· PMP 600 Custom – GTA5KoRn
A Notice to Readers:
Thank you for taking the time to read through this concept. I truly enjoy hearing your feedback, and look forward to discussing these mechanics and what the future of GTA: Online holds for the players.
I understand that adding something as versatile and dynamic to GTA: Online as a trade based Stock Market may be game redefining and difficult to manage on a systematic scale. But that’s why I built this concept; to gauge your interest as a reader and player and to discover what could make an update of this caliber everything that you want it to be. I hope that with your feedback we can define this topic and set the standard for our expectations in all future GTA: Online DLC.
In any case, I hope you enjoyed reading through this DLC Concept as much as I enjoyed making it! I look forward to seeing your feedback and as always, stay frosty!
【PS4】コール オブ デューティ ブラックオプス 4【早期購入特典】「1,100 Call of Duty ポイント」がダウンロード可能なコードチラシ (封入) 【Amazon.co.jp限定】アイテム未定